INT-ZPS 00S Elbow Coaxial Socket M7 Female Connector For Printed Circuit Board
S series right angle coaxial connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull self-latching system.
2. coaxial (50Ω), Unipole female contacts.
3. M7 size,00S series miniature connectors.
4. Ease of use, Reliable performances.
5. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
Coaxial elbow socket product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-ZPS.00.250.HLN
This connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance push-pull connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Keep high quality with competitive price and fast shipping to cost down and shorten lead time.