INT-TFA S series Plug Metal Self-locking Male Round Connector
Metal S series half-moon connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-pull latching system.
2. Variety of shells and inserts.
3. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
4. Non-keyed, Stepped insulator.
5. A sole key configuration, easy to see and feel key.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-TFA.0S.302.CLAC35Z
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “35” is the size of cable collet 3.5MM(request for cable diameter)
No bend relief part number is INT-TFA.0S.302.CLAC35
This electrical connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance audio push-pull connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Help to solve the original brand’s high cost and long lead time.