INT-TFA S series Push Pull Male Connector Half-moon Straight Plug
S series half -moon connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull self-latching system.
2. Solder male contacts.
3. multipole-2,3,4,5,6,8,14 male solder contacts.
4. Polarization by stepped insert (half-moon) fitted with male contacts.
5.360° screening for full EMC shielding.
Technical characteristics of the TFA Plug:
Mechanical and Climatically.
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-TFA.0S.302.CLAC42Z
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “42” is the size of cable collet 4.2MM (request for cable diameter)
No bend relief part number is INT-TFA.0S.302.CLAC42
TFA plug application
This brass connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance circular connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments.