INT-TGG K series Waterproof Push Pull Self-locking Plug Conector 2 Pins to 30 Pins
K series alternative connector with the following main features:
K series metal connectors have been specifically designed for outdoor applications.
They include an inner sleeve and two seals to prevent penetration of solids or liquids into the housing formed by the plug, free socket, fixed socket or coupler. All models of this series are watertight when mated to give a protection index of IP68.
Note: All our part numbers begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-TGG.0K.302.CLAC40Z.
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “XX” is the size of cable collet (request for cable diameter).
No bend relief part number is INT-TGG.0K.302.CLAC40
K series connector replacement have the same insulators as the B series and have the following main features:
1. Security of the Push-Pull latching system.
2. Watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66).
3. Multipole types 2 to 30 contacts.
4. Solder, crimp or print (straight or elbow) contacts.
5. Keying system («G» key standard) for connector alignment.
6. Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors.
7. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
8. High packing density for space savings.
9. Rugged housing for extreme working conditions.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity : up to 95% at 60 ℃.
3. Temperature range: -40 ℃, +250 ℃.
4. .Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 G, 6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test : > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated) : IP 68/IP 66.
it is usually widely used on all kinds of outdoor applications, specially for the signal transmission, Medical Equipment ,Audio / Video, Test and Measurement, Communications product line.
INTE-AUTO, a professional metal and plastic push-pull connector and cable assembly exporter & manufacturer to serve over 39 countries and regions many years, with professional R&D, excellent craftsmanship, high quality & competitive price to meet clients’ real needs, help to cost down and shorten delivery time.