INT-ZGG Waterproof Female Wire Connector Fixed Receptacle
K series waterproof cable connector with the following main features:
K series connectors have been specifically designed for outdoor applications.
They include an inner sleeve and two seals to prevent penetration of solids or liquids into the housing formed by the plug, free socket, fixed socket or coupler. All models of this series are watertight when mated to give a protection index of IP68.
K series M20 waterproof connector have the same insulators as the B series and have the following main features:
1. Security of the Push-Pull latching system.
2. Watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66).
3. Multipole types 2 to 30 contacts.
4. Solder, crimp or print (straight or elbow) contacts.
5. Keying system («G» key standard) for connector alignment.
6. Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors.
7. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
8. High packing density for space savings.
9. Rugged housing for extreme working conditions.
Note: All our part numbers begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-ZGG.0K.307.CLL Or INT-ZGG.0K.307.CLN
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity : up to 95% at 60℃.
3. Temperature range: -40℃, +250℃.
4. .Resistance to vibration : 15 g[10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test : > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated) : IP 68/IP 66.
it is usually widely used on all kinds of outdoor applications, specially for the signal transmission, Medical Equipment, Audio / Video, Test and Measurement, Communications product line.
INTE-AUTO focus on research, manufacturing and distributing high performance male female power connectors & cable assembly. Custom solutions for unique applications and requirements are welcomed. With professional R&D, excellent craftsmanship, high quality & competitive price to meet clients’ real needs, help to cost down and shorten delivery time.