INT-ZPL Elbow 90 Degree Female Solder Connector Socket
S series elbow coaxial connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull self-locking system.
2. Half-moon insert, female contacts.
3. Elbow right angle type.
4. Easy mating and unmating.
5. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
S series elbow female connector material:
Body Material: PPS (Polyphenylene) Body
Mounting: PCB Mount
Shell Size: M9/M12
Connector Type: Circular Push pull
Contact Gender: pin, female
Contact Material: Brass
Contact Plating: Gold
Contact Termination Type: Through Hole
No. of Contacts: 2,3,4,5,6
Product Range: 0S/1S Series
ZPL elbow socket product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-ZPL.0S.302.HLN
This connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO has a connector solution for most types of applications including broadcast cameras and control equipment, audio equipment, radio microphone and microwave transmission for Outside Broadcast (OB), studios, cinema, television, radio, theatre and music.