INT-P-TAB 2P series Plastic Push Pull Self-locking Male Connector
P Series Plastic Connector with the following main features:
1) Bigger size to accommodate cable diameter up to 7.5 mm and allow up 4,6,8,10,12,14,16,26 contacts.
2) Rapid push-pull locking system, blind mating.
3) Outshell-POLYCARBONATE (PC), Insulator-PPS, RoHS certified can be sterilized by gas or by steam.
4) The contacts are gold-plated over copper and nickel.
5) Straight and Elbow; PCB and Solder contacts.
6) At least 2000 mating/ unmating cycles without significantly affecting the electrical characteristics.
7) A keying system combined with colour coding can be prevention of mismating.
8) Gray or black outershell,colour coding is black and gray.
9) Temp rang:-50°C / +125°C,IP 50.
Note: All our part numbers begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-P-TAB.M10.GLA.C72GZ
“72” mean the size of cable collet 7.2MM (request for cable diameter).
Color options: G (Grey),N (Black),A (Blue),J (Yellow),R (Red),V (Green), B (White)
“Z” is the nut for fitting a bend relief.
INTE-AUTO has designed, manufactured and distributed circular plastic Push-Pull connectors; they are especially adapted for applications such as medical electronics and test & measurement. We offer a wide choice of connectors with various contact configurations, multipole contacts and fluidic connectors. In addition, a range of one time use connectors and connectors for mains power is available. The plastic connectors are available in two sizes, depending on the cable diameter.
It has 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 12 16 19 26 32 pins for your choice, which can widely used in medical ECG equipment, detection systems, test system, instrumentation, endoscopy, computer systems, electronic / mixed coaxial unlimited equipment and so on.