INT-DCA Half-Moon Push Pull Female Fixed Receptacle S series
S series DCA half-moon female connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull self-latching system.
2. multiple round pin female solder contacts.
3. M7, M9, M12 size are optional.
4. the half-moon or hermaphroditic insert shapes.
5. a sole key configuration, resulting in a robust, easy to see and feel key.
6. Provide absolute security against vibration, shock or pull on the cable.
7. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
8. facilitates operation in a very limited space.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
DCA free socket product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-DCA.0S.302.CLLC42Z
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “42” is the size of cable collet 4.2mm(request for cable diameter)
No bend relief part number is INT-DCA.0S.302.CLLC42
This connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and improved “S” series push-pull latching system with a variety of shells and inserts. Shielded, non-keyed, “S” series connectors are popular for single coax and multipole contacts.Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Keep high quality with competitive price and fast shipping to cost down and shorten lead time.