INT-DCA Coaxial Metal Push Pull Female Free Socket S series
S series DCA coaxial female connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull self-latching system.
2. coaxial (50Ω), single female contacts.
3. M7 size,00S series miniature coaxial female connectors.
4. Ease and quick mating and unmating, Reliable performances.
5. Provide absolute security against vibration, shock or pull on the cable.
6. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
7. facilitates operation in a very limited space.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50
DCA free socket product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-DCA.00.250.CTAC31
with bend relief part number is INT-DCA. 0S.302.CTAC31Z
A coaxial power connector used for audio devices and consumer electronics.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance push-pull connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Keep high quality with competitive price and fast shipping to cost down and shorten lead time.