INT-TGG Fluidic Metal Circular Push Pull Male Connector B series Hybrid Connector
The P1 fluidic contact has been designed to work in the 2B to 3B series. The main features of these series are as follows:
– security of the original Push-Pull self-latching system.
– the alignment key (G, A,B,C) ensures excellent repeatability of performance during frequent mattings.
– the P1 fluid contact allows hybrid configuration in the 2B and 3B series.
–The possible outer cable diameters range from 4.0 to 9.0 mm.
This kind of fluidic connector has many applications, for example in medical and dentistry equipment’s. The connector is of the monotube type and primarily intended for use with air or inert gas.
INT-TGG.2B.P13.CLAD72Z =Straight plug with key (G), 2B series, mixed type to accept one P1 fluid contact and 6 low voltage electrical contacts, chrome-plated brass housing, PPS insulator,6 male solder electrical contacts, collet system to suit a 6.1 to 11.00mm diameter cable, and a nut for fitting a bend relief.
INT-TGG.3B.P15.CLAD72Z =Straight plug with key (G), 3B series, mixed type to accept one P1 fluid contact and 8 low voltage electrical contacts, chrome-plated brass housing, PPS insulator,8 male solder electrical contacts, collet system to suit a 6.1 to 11.00mm diameter cable, and a nut for fitting a bend relief.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance:> 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity :Up to 95% at 60℃.
3. Temperature range:-40℃, +250 ℃.
4. Resistance to vibration :15 g[10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance:100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test :> 48h.
7. Protection index (mated) :IP50.
Industrial connector is widely used on all kinds of medical equipment, specially for the signal transmission, Medical Equipment, Audio / Video, Test and Measurement, Communications product line..
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance male and female metal connector and custom cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our connectors proved to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Help to cost down and shorten delivery time.