Plastic Male Connector Cable Assembly for Medical Equipment
Series P Plastic connector with the following main features:
1) Small size to accommodate cable diameter up to 6.5 mm and allow up to 14 solder contacts.
2) Lightweight and rugged materials, rapid push-pull locking system;
3) Outshell-POLYCARBONATE (PC), Insulator-PPS, RoHs certified can be sterilized by gas or by steam.
4) The contacts are gold-plated over copper and nickel,
5) Straight and Elbow; PCB and Solder contacts
6) At least 2000 mating/ unmating cycles without significantly affecting the electrical characteristics.
7) A keying system combined with colour coding can be prevention of mismating.
INTE-AUTO has designed, manufactured and distributed circular plastic Push-Pull connectors; they are especially adapted for applications such as medical electronics and test & measurement. We offer a wide choice of connectors with various contact configurations, multipole contacts and fluidic connectors. In addition, a range of one time use connectors and connectors for mains power is available. The plastic connectors are available in two sizes, depending on the cable diameter.
It has 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14 pins with different colors for your choice, which can widely used in medical ECG equipment, detection systems, test system, instrumentation, endoscopy, computer systems, electronic / mixed coaxial unlimited equipment and so on.
Please tell us your customized cable request and soldering requirement, professional drawing will be provided soon for your checking.