INT-DBP Black Chrome Plated F series Female Connector for Military Equipment
F series military circular connectors with the following main features:
1. Original push-pull locking system.
2. Widely adopted by the industry.
3. Unparalleled signal integrity.
4. Fully secured against accidental disconnection.
5. Self-locking mechanism.
6. Designed for frequent connect/disconnect operations.
7. Ideal for compact product designs.
8. Locking system integrated into connector housing.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
This F series are widely used in defense & security, instrumentation, Transportation, Industry, energy, broadcast and extreme environment.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute electrical and electronic connector and customized cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Help to save the cost and shorten lead time.