INT-TFA 2S Series Metal Push Pull Triaxial Broadcast Connector
S series triaxial connectors have main features as follows:
1.security of the Push-Pull self-latching system.
2. solder or print contacts (straight or elbow).
3.polarisation by stepped insert (half-moon) fitted with male and female contacts.
4.360° screening for full EMC shielding.
5.Series of multi-core, high-density installation for saving space.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ℃.
3. Temperature range: -40 ℃, +250 ℃.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g[10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
This electrical triaxial connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance triaxial push-pull connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Keep high quality with competitive price and fast shipping to cost down and shorten lead time.