INT-TLA 00S series Elbow Coaxial Male Connector M7 Size
S series elbow coaxial male connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull original system, self-locking coaxial connector.
2. coaxial (50Ω), Unipole male solder contacts.
3. M7 size,00S series mini male connectors.
4. Ease of use, Reliable performances.
5. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
Circular coaxial male connector Product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-TLA.00.250.CTAC31Z
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “31” is the size of cable collet 3.1MM(request for cable diameter)
No bend relief part number is INT-TLA.00.250.CTAC31
This connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO has a connector solution for most types of applications including broadcast cameras and control equipment, audio equipment, radio microphone and microwave transmission for Outside Broadcast (OB), studios, cinema, television, radio, theatre and music.