INT-TFA S series Coaxial Connector IP50 A Nut for Bend Relief
S series metal coaxial connectors have main features as follows:
1. Best Push-Pull self-locking system
2. Solder male contacts
3. One pin, small size and Light weight
4. Ease of use, Reliable performances
5. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles;
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC;
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250ºC;
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ];
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS;
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h;
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
Coaxial push pull connector Product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-TFA.00.250.CTAC31Z
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “31” is the size of cable collet 3.1MM(request for cable diameter)
No bend relief part number is INT-TFA.00.250.CTAC31
The 00 series and 01 series are a range of 50Ω coaxial connectors. Now used in many areas such as: telecommunications, sensors, medical equipment, space research, etc… especially useful when connecting onto printed circuit boards.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance metal coaxial push-pull connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Help to solve the original brand’s high cost and long lead time.