INT-TFA S series Coaxial Unipole Push Pull Self-locking Connector Plug
S series metal coaxial connectors have main features as follows:
1. Push-Pull self-locking safety system.
2. Solder male contacts.
3. Unipole types.
4. 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
Mechanical and Climatically
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating cycles.
2. Humidity: up to 95% at 60 ºC.
3. Temperature range: -40 ºC, +250 ºC.
4. Resistance to vibration: 15 g [10 HZ-2000HZ].
5. Shock resistance: 100 g ,6 MS.
6. Salt spray corrosion test: > 48h.
7. Protection index (mated): IP 50.
Coaxial metal plug product size:
Note: All our part number begin with” INT-”, for example: INT-TFA.0S.250.CTAC42Z
“Z” letter is a nut for fitting bend relief. “42” is the size of cable collet 4.2MM(request for cable diameter)
No bend relief part number is INT-TFA.0S.250.CTAC42
This high-quality coaxial connector is widely used in test and measurement, industry control, AV system, Broadcast and communication, Audio, Video multimedia and other fields.
INTE-AUTO design, manufacture and distribute high performance coaxial push-pull connector and cable assembly solutions. Known for their quality and ruggedness, our products prove to be reliable in the most demanding environments. Help to solve the original brand’s high cost and long lead time.